I decided to finally replace the ERLite-3 router that purchased in 2017.
For the last few years I have run a CentOS 6.5 machine at linode to host my site. It was previously set up to host my url shortener that I described here and ultimately sunsetted last year. I still host the blog and the shell of my former url shortener. I’ll briefly cover what that was set up with and then describe what I’m using now.
Recently at work I needed to migrate some resources from one Terraform state file to another. I found useful information on this Stack Overflow answer but decided to document the procedure I used.